Sunday, November 25, 2012

Further Afield - Small Acrylic Landscape Painting SOLD

Further Afield
5x7 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper
SOLD

I've been itching to get back to a little landscape painting! I have recently realized that I only got out to paint en plein air a couple of times during the entire summer. And I thought I'd be getting out there so much more this year! Oh well. There is always next year, right?

This painting is part of the group of work that I have taken to the Newburyport Art Association for their Holiday Show. From now until December 24th, the gallery is full of all kinds of wonderful art (and some other gift ideas) - everything under $350. A great opportunity to pick up some amazing art at great prices - and support local artists as well.

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors!

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I agree with magic - I love the colors too.

Post a Comment