Monday, March 25, 2019

Realism Guild - and Show!

So many shows and exciting events to write about....I'm going to try to just take one at a time!

For this post, I am excited to announce that I have been juried into membership of the International Guild of Realism! One of my goals for this year was to push myself a little to apply to shows and organizations outside of my immediate area. I figured this Guild was a bit of a reach - a number of artists whose work I really admire and look up to are members. I was thrilled to get accepted! You can check out the website HERE - be sure to take a look at the members' work - very inspiring stuff!

The Guild has a few juried gallery shows each year - and have just added an online winter exhibition. I am very excited to not only be accepted into the Guild, but also got a painting juried into the Winter show.


"Cherry Bomb" 11 x 14in, acrylic on canvas

"Cherry Bomb" was accepted into the 2019 IGOR Winter Salon Online Exhibition! You can see the entire show HERE - my painting is in the still life category. Lots of amazing work there - hope you can take a few minutes and look around.

The show will be online until May 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment