Saturday, July 27, 2019

Summer Shows

The summer is heating up here in the North East!

I've been crazy busy with family stuff, new exhibitions and venues, and lots of commissions. I frequently get asked where people can see my work in person next, so this is just  a little update on my shows for this summer.

Due to family schedules, I am doing fewer fairs and festivals this year. There are still plenty of opportunities to see my work locally - plus I am always happy to schedule studio visits to my studio in downtown Haverhill - just email me to let me know you are interested!


Anyways - exhibits for this summer:

New Hampshire Arts Association at the Sheafe Warehouse
Prescott Park Arts Festival
June 18 - August 25

Greater Haverhill Arts Association Juried Member Exhibit
at the Senate Lobby at the Boston State House
June 21 - August 23

Summer Member Exhibit
Marblehead Art Association
June 22 - August 4

Greater Haverhill Arts Association Members Exhibit
at the Hamilton-Wenham Library
July 1 - August 27

Grass Roots: Emerging Artist Exhibit
Rockport Art Association & Museum
July 13 - August 5

National Association of Woman Artists, MA Chapter
Extremes and In-Betweens
Rocky Next Art Colony
August 1 - September 1

I will be releasing info on my fall fairs very soon!
I am also in the midst of revamping my website, blog and emails - stay tuned...more info to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment