Thursday, September 19, 2019

This Weekend!

Ready for a bunch of art this weekend?



First off - come find me at the Boxford Apple Festival on Saturday, September 21 from 10am -3:30pm on Elm Street in East Boxford. It's an old-fashioned community festival - and fun for the whole family. It is one of the very few festivals I will be doing this fall, so I hope to see you there!

And two shows opening at the Newburyport Art Association! Here I am showing you my pieces for both shows.
"1 Hr. Service"

will be in the Master Artist Exhibition through September 29. I am proud and excited to be part of this inaugural group of artists given the level of Master Artist at the NAA.

"Lake Therapy"

is my entry for the Fall Members Show on exhibit through October 12.

Opening reception for both shows is on Saturday, September 21 7-9pm at the Newburyport Art Association in Newburyport, MA.

And finally. a HUGE thank you to everyone who came out to my Open Studio during the very first Haverhill Art Walk last weekend. It was a lot of fun!! You can check out the album of wonderful photos from the evening on The Switchboard's Facebook page HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment