Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Long Legs

 "Chair"
3-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper
SOLD

This new ACEO is in response to the ACEO challenge on the ACEO Challenge blog created byPam of Always Artistic. The challenge is "Long Legs". I decided to steer away from using animals and tried to think of other things with legs. I was laying on the floor, playing with the kids, when I looked up at one of their little chairs and thought about how much longer the legs looked from that perspective. I'm kinda obsessed with chairs anyways, so I decided to paint the chair from that perspective for the challenge. I love the idea of painting chairs....chairs always seem to have a story to tell!

Anyways - check out all the wonderful challenge entries. And see my listing for the ACEO here:

No comments:

Post a Comment