Monday, July 12, 2010

More Mandalas

Here are a few more of the mandala drawings on ACEOs:





Yes, I've gone a little crazy with them!


It started with an idea in my head, a sharpie and my kids' markers. Someone in my ACEO group mentioned that they look like mandalas. After finding out more about mandalas, I have to agree. And they are definitely meditative to create!

So now I have some better waterproof markers (so I can varnish the cards when I am done - the kids' markers were washable...not so good with varnish!) and I can't stop making them! Actually they are an awesome summer project - I can take them with me when we travel, I can work on them in little spurts of time since the kids are all home and they are relaxing ;-)

I've created a new section in my Etsy shop for all my ACEO drawings:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShirleyArt?section_id=7165660

Now I need to get back to more painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment