Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Work in Progress - New Still Life Painting

Work in Progress
4x4 inches
acrylic on gessobord panel

Okay - I'm gonna call this one done!
This was for the DailyPaintworks challenge "Paint What You Paint With".
Lots of great entries for the challenge if you want to check it out.

Next I hope to re-work the piece I attempted yesterday en plein air, just to make myself feel better  ;-)



Work in Progress - $45 + $3 shipping & handling in the US
(please contact me for international shipping)

3 comments:

Sonya Johnson said...

This is great! See, no need to worry about your plein air piece from yesterday ;).

Magic Love Crow said...

This is so cool Debbie!!! Well done my friend ;o)

Melinda said...

How fun! It makes me want to paint something... and I don't even paint!! ;)

Post a Comment