Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fruitful - SOLD!

Fruitful
5x5 inches
acrylic on gessobord panel
SOLD!!

It was very interesting to go to the fairgrounds today, the day after the Topsfield Fair closed. It was like being on a movie set......tons of people, tons of machines and vehicles...everything being dismantled in a sense of organized chaos. There were entire buildings being moved on forklifts, huge signs being carried away - it felt very surreal! It would have been a great time to take some really interesting pictures! However I was there to pickup the remainder of my paintings, and then to get out of the way of all the busy, busy people.

I was very pleased and excited to find out that I had sold 10 paintings during the run of the fair! Little did I know that sales would be so good at a county fair. Plus I have gotten two emails from people who picked up my card and wanted information on some other work. I glad I pushed myself a little out of my comfort zone to take part in the exhibit. Even working at the fair was a lot more fun than I expected.

This morning 3 of my framed miniatures were sent on their way to an exhibition in West Virginia. Two events down......two to go!

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh, Congrats!!! So happy for you ;o)

Post a Comment