Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blog Mention - Exhibition Critique

"Bountiful"
2x2 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper
on exhibit

I am thrilled to have a wonderful write up in the blog for The Renaissance Gallery in Huntington, WV!
It is very exciting to be called an "accomplished miniaturist," especially when I feel like such a beginner. I currently have three pieces in their Annual Miniature Exhibition (running through December 12th). It's a wonderful show and I look forward to it each year. Please check out the blog if you have a chance!

[Adding the link again here: http://renaissancegalleryart.blogspot.com/2011/12/debbie-shirley.html?spref=bl
for the people who couldn't find it!!]

3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh Debbie ;o) Congrats!!!

Diane Hoeptner said...

Beautiful composition and I love the textural quality of the acrylic on WC paper!

Debbie Shirley said...

Thank you Stacy and Diane!!

Post a Comment