Saturday, December 10, 2011

Poinsettia - 4x4 original holiday painting - SOLD

Poinsettia
4x4 inches
acrylic on gessobord panel
SOLD

Good news!
Some of my work is now available locally at West Village Provisions in the heart of West Boxford, Massachusetts. WVP is a lovely little old fashioned "general store" with a small town feel. You can buy supplies, gifts, local eggs, milk and honey - not to mention wonderful food - and the BEST coffee around.  Mike and Kim have made it into a wonderfully welcoming place - and they asked me if I would like to hang some of my work and make it available for sale. I currently have a few holiday pieces there as well as some small local landscapes. Be sure to check it out if you are in the area!

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh, that is excellent! Great for you Deb ;o) Your new painting is beautiful ;o)

Debbie Shirley said...

Thanks Stacy! I am pretty excited!
And thanks about the painting too. I seem to be stuck on a Christmas theme, don't I?!!

Post a Comment