Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Waiting Pear - 4x4 Still Life Painting

Waiting Pear
4x4 inches
acrylic on gessobord panel

Pears come in so many interesting shapes and colors. Some are smooth, others more lumpy. And the coloring tends to be subtle, but has so many colors in it when you look closely. I find it hard to make it through the grocery store without buying a couple. Unfortunately I get so taken with painting them, I rarely actually get around to eating them before they get too soft!
Waiting Pear - $55 + $4.95 shipping in the US
(please contact me for international shipping)

3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Debbie, you make me laugh! Beautiful painting!

Melinda said...

Lol ~ ahhh, the sad life of a painter. Just think about all those wasted pears! ;)

Debbie Shirley said...

Melinda - Lol! Torture, eh?

Thank you both for your comments!

Post a Comment