Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Making Plans - Kitchen Art Still Life Painting on Paper


Making Plans
6x4 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper

Just a  little side trip back to my Relationships Series....I wanted to send a few of these to the Creative Haverhill holiday shop, and I realized that I only had one left in this series! So I decided to do one more to make a pair (but I think I will probably be doing more of these for one of the upcoming holiday shows!)

Anyways, today I took this and about a dozen other paintings and some notecard packets to TheShops@90Wash - a great holiday pop-up shop set up by Creative Haverhill in a downtown storefront. It's a great space - I'm really excited to be a part of it! I hope you will check it out if you are local - opening November 1, 2012 at 90 Washington Street in Haverhill, Massachusetts.

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

So excited for you Deb ;o) Great painting ;o)

Debbie Shirley said...

Thanks, Stacy!

Post a Comment