Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tea for Two - Small Still Life Painting ACEO

Tea for Two
3.5 x 2.5 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper

Back to ACEO size.....I was hoping to do a few of these for upcoming shows - the small size tends to attract lots of people, but I have a few holes to fill already at TheShops@90Wash in Haverhill, Massachusetts. This is a pop-up shop that is operating in an empty storefront in downtown Haverhill for their second holiday season. It has lots of local art and locally made gift items and is a great place to do your holiday shopping if you are in the area. Shop local! They also have all kinds of ongoing activities....book readings, musicians, origami lessons, stuff for the kids....lots of fun. Anyways, I am thrilled that in the first 4 days of operation, I have already sold 2 paintings! So I think I will mat and frame this little guy to go there.

TheShops@90Wash is at 90 Washington Street, Haverhill, Massachusetts and is open now through December 23rd - you can click here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment