Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Beach Day
(I had to post this one on a snowy day in New England!)
6-1/8 x 5 inches
acrylic on 1/2" hardboard
$100 includes free shipping in the US
(please contact me for international shipping charges)


Hard to believe that it is 2013 already (or will be in a few hours!)

I took a bit of a break from painting while we traveled with the kids for the holidays. It was wonderful to go home for Christmas (first time in over 20 years!) and spend some down time with my family. But now it is time to gear up and get back to work!

This weekend I spent some time cleaning up from all my holiday shows, and inventorying supplies and unsold paintings. I still need to sit down and write my goals for the New Year - and update my business plan. I accomplished many of my goals for 2012 and hope to continue the momentum into 2013.

To start things off on the right foot, I decided to participate in Leslie Saeta's "Thirty Paintings Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge". Eeekk! I was hesitant because I know I need to complete a few larger pieces this month, but I decided to give it a go anyways. We shall see how long I can keep up!

Anyways, I want to thank you all for sticking with me this year. I truly appreciate all my followers, collectors and friends out there - my most heartfelt thanks to you all. And a sincere wish for a most Happy, Healthy and Peaceful  New Year.

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Happy New Year!! I wish you all the best! Beautiful painting, for this chilly weather! LOL! Good luck on the challenge ;o)

Debbie Shirley said...

Thanks, Stacy! And a Happy New year to you as well!

Post a Comment