Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tree Trimming - Small Holiday Still Life SOLD

Tree Trimming
3x4 inches
acrylic on canvas
SOLD

I seem to be getting in the holiday mood a bit, maybe?!

Actually, with all the holiday shows and shops I am in this year, it seems that holiday-themed stuff is in high demand right now. This little piece went to West Village Provisions as part of my display for the Winter Festival which was this weekend.

These little canvases are thinner than my normal 3x4 inch canvases - a little less than 1/2" deep, instead of the normal 3/4" - so I have decided to use some of them for little holiday paintings that can be displayed on mini easels. I plan to paint some more of these, along with a bunch of ornaments for my next holiday show. The ornaments have been selling in local shops about as fast as I can paint them, so I haven't even been posting them on my blog. I will post some this week - available here until my next show, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats on your sales! This painting is so pretty!

Post a Comment