Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Sweet Heart - Original Valentine ACEO Painting Red Heart SOLD

A Sweet Heart
2-1/2 x 3-1/2 inches
acrylic on 1/8" archival canvas panel
SOLD

I had to sneak a little one in for Valentine's Day!

I've been wanting to try something wrapped in cellophane - this is my first attempt. Very interesting surface to try to represent!

This ACEO is on a little handmade acid free canvas board with a WOOD core - no cardboard. The board is about 1/8" thick and wonderfully sturdy. Cool, huh? I may have to get some of these for my plein air work.

Because these little boards look so cute on the tiny wood easels, I'll even include one with your order!



3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Very sweet ;o)

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

The speaks of love for sure. great job.

Debbie Shirley said...

Thank you, ladies! It was a fun little one to paint ;-)

Post a Comment