3-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper
Another building in Boxford, Massachusetts, this place may be recognizable to locals as Lincoln Hall. It was built in 1912 by the Grange next to the General Store in West Boxford. The general store is now known at West Village Provisions - the place where this painting will be hanging by the end of this week!