Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Peeps - ACEO Still Life Painting for Easter SOLD


Spring Peeps
3-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper
SOLD

I couldn't let Easter go by without one little painting of Peeps! They are just too much fun to paint (but I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of eating them  ;-) I hope we start seeing a little bit of Spring around here now that Easter is just a few days away....

Spring Peeps - $15 + $2 shipping in the US
(please contact me for international shipping)


4 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

This is so cute!! I have never had a "peep". Always wondered what they taste like! Happy Easter ;o)

IrelandBrady said...

It tastes like a Marshmallow heavily coated in granulated sugar Stacy ...

Love your PeePs Deb! PeePs artwork is popping up all over ... I love it!

Debbie Shirley said...

Thanks, Stacy & Karen Anne! Aren't all the peeps paintings fun?!

And yes, Stacy - Peeps are sugar coated marshmallows - gritty with all the sugar - ick ;-( I'll take a chocolate bunny over a Peep any day!

Magic Love Crow said...

I think I will stick to my chocolate too ;o) LOL!

Post a Comment