Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Lookout - ACEO Landscape Painting Summer Beach Scene

The Lookout
3-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper

One more scene from Stiles Pond in Boxford, Massachusetts.

Another hot summer day here - I'm sure this beach was very crowded today! It's the kind of place where great summer memories are made - playing in the sand and building sandcastles, splashing and swimming with friends, fishing and frog hunting along the shore past the beach, cold slushes.....

I'm off for a few days with the kids to visit family. I have so many shows coming up that I do plan on getting some work in while away - hopefully I will get to posting it too!

The Lookout will be available at West Village Provisions in West Boxford, Massachusetts during July.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Have fun with your family ;o) Love the new painting ;o) Happy Day ;o)

Post a Comment