Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 7 - Quiet Beach Tiny Seascape Painting

Quiet Beach
3 x 3 inches
acrylic on archival canvas panel

Okay, it actually early in the morning on Day 8 of the 30 Day Painting Challenge, but who's counting, right? I had this one done ahead of time and ready to post, but the family came up to the end of the Haverhill River Ruckus last night so we stayed to watch the fireworks. By the time I got home, unloaded the car from the show and then processed my credit card sales (yes, I know, I need a Square!) I was just too tired to post. So you will end up getting two posts today!

This is another tiny little painting. I got these great acid free handmade canvas panels from Springfield Canvas Supply. These are wonderful, great for traveling and plein air work - I got a few different sizes to try them out and they are so much  better quality than typical canvas panels. I am making these little 3 x 3 paintings available framed in a black wood frame with a one inch border. I need to take photos with the frames, because they are adorable  ;-)

Anyways, the framed piece is available here. And now to move on to Day 8......

1 comment:

Post a Comment