Thursday, January 16, 2014

Encircled - Small Still Life Painting Kitchen Art Fun-A-Day

Encircled
3 x 3 inches
acrylic on canvas

Here is the Day 14 painting for my Fun-A-Day project. Yes,I know it should be Day 16...but I can't seem to coordinate the painting, scanning, and posting. I am still behind on the posting part, but hope to get caught up soon!

And after talking to with my various shops & galleries, there is a lot of interest in these little kitchen paintings! These actual paintings won't be available until after the Boston Fun-A-Day exhibit, but in the meanwhile, I will be painting a bunch of slightly larger pieces on various materials to sell locally. If you  have any special requests, just let me know. I am taking a few commissions as well.

I hope to take a group picture of what I have so far soon, but in the meanwhile you can check out my Fun-A-Day Flickr set to see what paintings  have been completed to date.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

I love the color combination in this one ;o)

Post a Comment