Thursday, January 23, 2014

First Dance - Small Still Life Painting ACEO for Valentine

First Dance
3-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper

I had to sneak in a quick painting of these shy little Kisses....with Valentine's Day coming up and all....

Small break from my Fun-A-Day Project, but don't fear, I will probably post the next one later tonight.

I have so many ideas and so many things in  my head that I want to paint. I keep stopping the actual painting to jot down ideas or do a few sketches. I try to kind of "go with it" when that happens, because I know those ideas and sketches will be very helpful to me during times when I am not feeling very creative  ;-) It's just frustrating because it makes me feel like I am not painting fast enough!

Anyhow, this ACEO will be available with a few more Valentine's Day-themed pieces at Positive Images Gallery in Haverhill, Massachusetts later this week.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

This is so cute! I love it ;o)

Post a Comment