Wednesday, January 29, 2014

From the Top - Small Painting Still Life of Glass Bottles Fun-A-Day

From the Top
3 x 3 inches
acrylic on canvas

A couple of the little glass bottles from the collection on my kitchen windowsill. I love seeing how the light hits the pretty colored glass, so all my little bottles seem to migrate towards the window. With lots of other stuff. Hmmm - lets see.....a Ball canning jar and a few little vases with some dried flowers, some pretty rocks the boys have given me, a few sea shells and a bunch of seaglass from summers past, some interesting wine corks, a pretty green egg shell (whoops - guess I didn't throw them ALL away!), a couple of odd coins, some hand-forged square nails we found in the yard....a pretty eclectic combination of things when you stop to look....

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

You have a cool collection of items ;o) Love the bottles ;o)

Post a Comment