Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sticks & Stones - Small Kitchen Still Life Painting Fun-A-Day

Sticks and Stones
3 x 3 inches
acrylic on canvas

Yep, I'm having too much fun with this Fun-A-Day Project! I am wanting to re-do just about every one of these paintings as a larger piece. So don't be surprised if you see some of these re-visited.

And speaking of re-visiting....I have had a number of inquiries about whether or not these little ones are for sale. They will be after the Fun-A-Day Boston exhibition - which may not be until spring. You can contact me and let me know  that you would like to be notified when the pieces are available. Or, if you don't want to wait, I can paint a similar piece for you to your size specifications. Just let me know!

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

I am loving these pieces!!!

Post a Comment