Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Having a Ball - Small Still Life Painting Kitchen Art Fun-A-Day Project

Having a Ball
3 x 3 inches
acrylic on canvas

This is # 31 -  the last official piece for my Fun-A-Day Project of 3 x 3 paintings of things from my kitchen - and yes, it has certainly been a lot of fun!

It has also been a challenge -  to make sure I came up with a new set up (sometimes just trying to look at the same things in a different way), finish a painting each day, and then actually scan and post each one, each day. I am still varnishing and putting on hooks so they will be ready to hang. I look forward to seeing how they will all look together. And I hope to continue with more.....

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Now, this painting is awesome!!!! Fantastic Deb ;o)

Post a Comment