Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hide Away - Small Still Life Painting - Original Acrylic Art for the Kitchen

Hide Away
3 x 3 inches
acrylic on MDF panel

One of my favorite things about fall in New England - besides pumpkin EVERYTHING (yes, I am one of THOSE people!)  - the wonderful local apples.

This was a tough apple year after a pretty incredible one last year. Apple picking season was very short - but the apples themselves have been extra sweet. I love trying all the different varieties that the local farms have to offer.



4 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVE the colors!

Magic Love Crow said...

I REALLY LOVE this one!!!!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love green apples ;o)

Debbie Shirley said...

Thank you, Sue and Stacy! Green apples are one of my favorites, too ;-)

Post a Comment