Thursday, October 23, 2014

Turn My Way - Small Acrylic Painting - Still Life Painting Kitchen Art

Turn My Way
4 x 4 inches
acrylic on cradled panel

Wow - crazy day!
Quite the Nor'easter here - crazy windy, tons of rain, thunder, the whole nine yards. Two of my kids actually had the day off because their schools were without power. So, this is only October - something tells me that we are going to have a tough year with snow days.....

I've been getting things ready for a couple of local shops - and I have some new calendars this year! I am putting them all together now and plan to have them up on Etsy before too long. Lots of new paintings to list in my Etsy shop as well, so I hope that you will check it out from time to time.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

No power at your kids school. That's not good! Another great painting Deb ;o)

Post a Comment