Friday, November 7, 2014

Getting Ready to Vote.....

Now that Election Day is over for those of us in the US, here is another chance to vote!

I will be getting together an email in the next few days giving you directions on how to vote for your favorite two "fruit paintings" from my recent collection. After I tally all the votes, the top vote-getters will become my very first set of limited edition prints! AND, one of the voters will WIN a free set of those prints!

So, what should you do?
Well, if you haven't subscribed to my newsletter yet, then please do. That is how I am going to send out the instructions on how to vote. You can sign up here:
http://eepurl.com/Jh-tv

However, if you really, really don't want to sign up, don't despair! I will post here on my blog how to vote without having to subscribe to  my newsletter.

So please.....stay tuned!

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

So exciting ;o) I know I'm late coming around! Sorry!!

Post a Comment