Monday, September 12, 2011

Connections

Connections
5x5 inches
acrylic on gessobord panel

Still putting finishing touches on this one - the red doesn't really scan well - I may have to try taking photographs in the morning!

Got all my matting and framing done for now - 20 pieces off to shows and exhibits. Now I have to do some little pieces for another upcoming show in West Virginia....crazy time of year~and I'm still making a final decision whether or not to participate in any holiday shows.....

2 comments:

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Your work is always stunning and I really admire it - love these tomatoes!

Thanks for your comment about my macro pink hibiscus! I usually don't ever check the VAST gallery, because I never get any comment. Glad that I checked today!

Have a wonderful week!

Debbie Shirley said...

Thanks Barb! Love the hibiscus.
Hope you have a good week, too!

Post a Comment