Thursday, September 8, 2011

On a Sunday Drive

On a Sunday Drive
2.5 x 3.5 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper

Still working on the tomatoes, but I needed to do this quick fun little one to fill a hole in a local display (one piece sold before the show even opened!). A little more matting and framing to do for the pieces that have to be turned in this weekend, then I can get back to paint, paint and MORE paint!!


[As an aside, to those of you who are big fans (like me!) and followers of Carol Marine's work (and her husband David who created the DailyPaintworks.com site), they lost their home, Carol's studio and most of their belongings in the Texas wildfires. If you care to donate to the fundraiser their friends are running for the family, please follow this link. My heart and prayers goes out to them and their Texas neighbors.]

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

I love this little aceo! Too cute! Yeh for the sale, before the show even opened! I am so sorry for the loss of Carol's home! How terrible! My prayers go out to her and her family!

Post a Comment