Monday, November 7, 2011

Waiting for a Sandwich......

Waiting for a Sandwich
5x7 inches
acrylic on gessobord panel
available at MiXtMedia Gallery

Tired of tomatoes yet? I had to do yet another one.....the light and shadows are just too much fun!

I am pleased that I sold a painting at the Wine and Art for Veasey Park event Saturday night. Even though I was unable to attend, I heard they had a decent-sized crowd. They've already invited me for next year...hopefully I will be able to go to the reception then!

Besides the three day artisan fair coming up (quickly!) at the Wenham Museum, I also have the opportunity to submit some pieces to a local juried small works show. I am going to see how much painting I can get done this week, and then decide at the end of the week what I have that I want to submit, while still having plenty of work for the show at the Museum. I've never done a three day event like this before, so I really don't know what to expect! Time to get painting......

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

I love your latest painting! So cute! Love the title! Congrats on the sale! And, good luck with everything that is coming up ;o)

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

These are beautiful paintings Debbie. Good luck with your upcoming art events!

Post a Comment