Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Summer Sweetness - Original ACEO Painting Botanical Art Strawberry Still Life

Summer Sweetness
2-1/2 x 3-1/2 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper

The companion to the blueberries! I'd love to do some raspberries, too, but I'm not sure I have the time at the moment. I have plans to do a few flowers in this kind of format also - on watercolor paper with the background left plain - maybe a little larger on 4 x 6 paper. Now I just need some flowers to  bloom so that I have something to work with.....

This piece will be available at West Village Provisions in West Boxford, Massachusetts - where I will be painting live on Friday, May 16, 2014 as part of their anniversary celebration.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Your fruit is always so delicious looking ;o) Love the strawberries ;o)

Post a Comment