Sunday, September 21, 2014

Touch of Blue - Small ACEO Painting, Botanical Art Blueberries

Touch of Blue
3-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper

Yes, it seems like I totally bailed on the 30 Paintings in 30 Day Challenge!
But, quite honestly, the paintings have been getting done, and I just have not had the time to post them. One festival after another - and some tight deadlines as well - had led to some crazy busy days (and nights!) lately. Still - lots of painting getting done, just not much computer time to post it all.

The last outdoor festival for me for the season was this past weekend. Every weekend this month has been filled with art-related fairs and other venues, but now I will slow down a bit as my kids' schedules get busier - and I start to prepare for the holiday (!) craziness.

And for those of you who have purchased my little painted canvas ornaments in the past....I'm not sure that I will be posting many of them here on my blog this year. If you are interested in the ornaments, please keep an eye on my Etsy shop (there is a separate ornament section that I will be adding to shortly) or you can email me to see what is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment