Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Autumn Gift - Small Painting of Gourd SOLD

Autumn Gift
4x4 inches
acrylic on canvas
SOLD

Another little one on canvas!  I am getting a number of local collectors telling m how much they like these little pieces unframed on canvas. They are making groupings of these colorful little paintings and are hanging them as is, without frames. So this week I am trying to concentrate on a bunch of new mini canvases both for replacing sold pieces at West Village Provisions here in Boxford, Mass, but also for upcoming holiday shows.

I also really like the mini gourds that are everywhere around here this time of year. All of the colors and textures - they are such fun to paint! And when they have these great stems and vines still attached....;-)I can't seem to be able to resist picking up a few more every time I go to the local farm stand.

This piece is available now through me, or else it will be at West Village Provisions after October 15th.


No comments:

Post a Comment