Sunday, October 14, 2012

Crowd Control - Small Autumn Painting Still Life of Gourds SOLD

Crowd Control
4x4 inches
acrylic on canvas
SOLD

I'm having fun with these little canvas paintings! They are definitely a welcome break from some of my other work...and they look really cute hung together in groups  ;-)

I seem to do a number of gourd paintings every year. Gourds are so interesting with their different colors and textures and shapes - just keep me wanting to paint "just one more".....

This little piece will be at West Village Provisions later this week.

For anyone following my local events - I've started to update the list on the right side of my blog - still a few more events to add, but lots of places to see my work locally this holiday season!

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

This painting is so precious! I love it!

Post a Comment