Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sneak Attack - Small Still Life Painting, Kitchen Art

Sneak Attack
Relationships Series
6 x 4 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper

The pear in back looks like he is sneaking up on the other one, don't you think?!
I finished this before the weekend, but have had a busy weekend full of family things, so no posting until now. We had (exhausting!) fun at the Topsfield Fair on Saturday. Paid a quick visit to the art exhibit, where it looks like a number of my paintings have sold (yay!) and took lots of pictures so I can work on  my carnival series this winter when I can't work outside.

I'm going to take this week to finish up some new little pieces for West Village Provisions and then a few larger pieces for upcoming juried exhibitions. The I'm sure the holiday season will be coming fast and furious at that point! I'm doing at least two holiday shows, and participating in at least two holiday shops, so I expect I will be pretty busy. I will share the details on all the exciting stuff soon.

This piece is available unframed through me now, or will be at West Village Provisions in Boxford, MA next week.
Sneak Attack - $30 + $2.50 shipping in the US
(please contact me for international shipping)

No comments:

Post a Comment